Monday, December 1, 2008

Are you ready for Christmas??



This pic was taken yesterday before church. The kids were singing Jesus Loves Me and We Wish You a Merry Christmas...well some kids were and some just stood up there and cried like mine did =) until she got to crawl around on the floor. It was cute though.

This pic below is from Thanksgiving Day when we were getting ready to head to mama's for lunch. Aubrey had her baby and carset and then her tea pot she likes carrying around and stuffing things into. She did potty lastnight...just a few drops, but she told us she needed to go on her own so that is something to be happy about =) She has gotten to where she doesn't like her diaper to be wet or dirty and will tell you right after she does it. So while we were off these past couple of days we have been sitting on the potty...but nothing has happened but this one time. We will keep working on it though.



Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone...and I ate wayyyy tooo much I am afraid =) Went back to the doctor last week for my 27 week checkup and everything is still looking good. I will start going every 2 weeks now and then in Jan. every week. The baby is still measuring a little small but they are not concerned with it.
I did get my Christmas tree up in the den, I want to put one in the kitchen but we will see. Aubrey is much worse with wanting to touch and pull on the ornaments than she was last year...so we may not attempt another one...we will just have to see. I had thought about putting a small one up in her room with pink lights and plastic ornaments but I am not too sure. She sure does like touching the tree.
She is out of her toddler bed and into a big bed...Sera's daybed. nothing much going on. Got some shopping done, but not a whole lot.

No comments: