Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not a whole lot to report =)



I had an ultra sound done today to make sure everything was still looking good...and thankfully it was. She is weighing a little small, but they said that is ok b/c Aubrey was a small baby so it is likely this one will be small too...which is great with me =) Everything is developing like it should be. I am 26 weeks now.

The pic below is from a few Sat. ago when Aubrey helped her daddy put out hay for the cows. They were doing that for about an hour, when he brought her in she was sound asleep. He said he noticed that she had gotten quiet and looked down and she was out. The tractor quit on them while they were out and I had to bring the truck to them to boost it off and Brent said that when the tractor quit she looked at him and said "daddy I help you fix it". And when I got there with the truck she told me "the tractor is broke".




This pic is from haircut night. Emma, Will and Aubrey all got haircuts and they all came back to the house afterwards and took baths. Emma and Aubrey were watching Dora together. Aubrey kept telling Tera to leave Emma's hair alone when she started to cut it. It was too cute.




We aren't really having any luck with the potty. But we will keep trying. She got a daybed lastnight and I put her in it but at 10 she was still awake and told me she wanted to get back in her little bed (toddler bed). So we will see what bed she wants to sleep in tonight. They sure do have a mind of their own!

Gonna start some Thanksgiving festivities this weekend and then once you start it seems like they just keep rolling in. Busy time of the year coming in. But we are thankful for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to come up with a name for this child. It takes a while to remember things now, so I need to get started so I will be ready to be Nana again. You know I have trouble with the other girls name now.