Friday, January 9, 2009

Hello Everyone =)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have lots of pics to post on here I just can't get them off my camera right now. Aubrey was a little more excited over Christmas this year than she was last year. Everything she looked at that Santa brought her she just gasped for air. It was too cute. She got lots of nice things...too much =)

I have 6 weeks left until the new addition gets here...still don't know her name...but my hubby does. I am hoping he will give in and tell me soon.

Aubrey has been doing pretty good on the potty. She will atleast potty twice at night and will tell you when she needs to go. She has also been talking more and more about her baby sister...we will see how she reacts when she gets here. Who knows what will happen then.

I went to the doc. this week and everything is progressing fine. The doctor commented on how much my stomach had grown since the 2 weeks before when I had went =) No more ultra sounds as long as everything keeps progesssing like it has been. She really moves around a lot. Been sleeping real good at night so I am very grateful for that b/c I know that soon will end =)




This is from Thanksgiving.



This pic is from Christmas.

Not whole lot to report. Just working and hopefully starting to decorate the nursery pretty soon and getting everything together.

No comments: