Monday, November 3, 2008

fUn WeEkEnD

Yesterday we had a Ashley's 4th birthday party @ McDonald's...at first Aubrey and Emma were both not wanting to go up in the slide but with Sera, Will and Anna's help they did and LOVED it! Couldn't get them to leave!



Thursday night, me, Aubrey, Melissa and the kids went trick-or-treating early to the Stewart side of the family. Aubrey wouldn't wear her cat costume so we just put her in a halloween dress with a cat on it and I painted her fact to look like a cat.



Friday night she dressed up as Minnie Mouse..Emma's costume from the night before b/c on Halloween she was going to be Dora. Aubrey loved her costume so I just stuck her in it since I still couldn't get her into the cat costume. She did good Friday night...ate lots of candy and was worn out. We went to church for trunk-or-treat and to the Dorris side mostly.






Couldn't get any smiles from her....



This was Friday after we got in from work and daycare. They could wear their costumes to daycare on Friday but that didn't happen so we just wore our pumpkin shirt.




This is her after I got her dressed Friday and she was watching Dora before time to leave...eating a banana...I think the only healthy thing I g0t in her belly the whole night...besides a few chicken nuggets.



This is from Thursday night...couldn't get any smiles from her then either.


Aubrey is fascinated with brushing her teeth all the time now. Which is good...but she is constantly wanting too.
Not much else going on. I got a good report when I went back to my last ultra sound. Fluid was up, the baby had moved but she still wants me to go back in 3 weeks to make sure the fluid is staying up. I gained quite a few pounds for 1 month (lol) so gonna have to watch that a little more...get some exercise before it gets too cold outside. Going to get mine and Aubrey's flu shots this week. OH BIG NEWS! Aubrey used the potty...#1 and #2 at daycare on Fri. but of course I couldn't get her to do it at home all weekend.
Hope everyone got out and voted!!

No comments: