Monday, September 15, 2008

Just a picture I wanted to share



The pic I posted is from Friday on Aubrey's actual bday, we met at the park with some of her cousin's and they had a blast. Played about 2 hrs. and were so dirty! But had a great time!

Nothing much went on this weekend. We went through church yesterday without any power, but I am sure the only ones that didn't notice or didn't care were the kids. Aubrey has started crying a lot during church. Just the past few weeks. Not sure what that is all about. She will start crying when we start heading down the hall. But usually is fine in a few minutes. And I don't think she likes it when they do any kind of rotating from room to room....guess she doesn't like change...that isn't good :) We go in a few weeks to find out what we are having. I went and bought some maternity clothes with some bday money I got. Brent had some tobacco fall out of the barn, but luckily it was wet so it didn't catch on fire b/c it all landed on top of the fire. But thankfully he has set an extra acre this year so we should be ok.

No comments: