Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Kaylee Jo!!





I know I haven't been on here in a longgg time...and shame on me...but I am going to try and get back to blogging. There is not a lot of spare time these days...my birthday girl requires more time than Aubrey ever did...but thank goodness my girls are finally figuring out that is ok and fun to play with each other now and they like to entertain each other. Aubrey is a very good big sister. So I am going to try and make an attempt to update atleast once a week. And what better day to start then on Kaylee Jo's bday. Her party will be next weekend so tonight we are just going to have a mini party at home with her and her favorite food is in the crock pot cooking now...roast...well we like the roast...and she likes the carrots and potatoes in it and also so brown beans =) There isn't much that she doesn't like!!


So....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE JO...you are a great addition to our family!!!

No comments: