Monday, October 6, 2008

Ultra Sound Pics

Everything went fine at the ultra sound, they couldn't get a pic of the baby with the cord attached to her and then my Amniotic Fluid was normal, but on the lower end of normal so my Dr. wants me to come back in on Friday to do another ultra sound and re-check my fluid and try to get a pic of the cord. The baby was in such a position and wouldn't move in order for them to get good pics...maybe this time she will be a little more cooperative. I have a few more pics of the baby, but these are the only ones that I could make anything out of. Brent can look at them and tell you what everything is. So here is the feet and face.




Brent has his tobacco cut and in the barn...so that is a very good thing.



Finished my bathroom and hall project at the house. I am so glad my mom and dad can do this kind of stuff...it looks great...I will take some pics when I get it all cleaned up and decorated. But I love it!



Nothing much going on. Aubrey doesn't want a brother or sister when I ask her, but if someone else ask her she says yes she wants a sister and will be nice to her and take care of her. We will see :) Our next project will be the nursery...but can't do anything with that until it starts raining and Brent will be inside more and can clean the room out that the new baby will be in. Maybe paint our bedroom...we will just see. Mom and dad may be done with me for awhile after this last project.

No comments: