Thursday, September 4, 2008

Going to the doctor today...

I am going for my 16 week checkup today. And on Tuesday I am pretty sure I felt the baby twice and yesterday I think I felt he or she once. I didn't feel Aubrey until 20 weeks, actually the day I had the ultra sound. I also feel like I am getting a cold...and I hope I am not. I have Aubrey's bday party this weekend so hopefully I won't feel sick.

Brent is almost done cutting tobacco for a few weeks. He has a bunch on the ground this morning, so hopefully they can get it up before it rains. And I hope it won't rain Sat. when we have the party, but if he does, we will be under a covered area, but the kids won't have as much fun playing outside.

Nothing much else is going on. Aubrey is talking so much more and can tell you anything she wants. She gets so excited about Dora and dances when she comes on TV and is now doing the same movements Dora will do. It is cute.

The pic below is her cooking with her kitchen stuff while I am in the kitchen. She really likes her kitchen stuff and it keeps her occupied while I try to fix supper :)





This pic is from Friday night when me, Lanette, Tara and Alisha went out. We haven't really seen each other since High School, well of course I see Lanette all the time, but we went out to eat and then out to have some fun...or course I just sat back relaxed, which was great to me!




The next 3 pics are her baby stroller that she had now figured out how to get in and out. So she will put her babies in the back, and she will sit in the front and push with her feet. Whatever entertains her :)




No comments: